Your adventure begins when you exit the highway and enter the road to Punta de Choros. Here you are likely to experience a real wildlife encounter, bumping into Guanacos, foxes and wild donkeys next to the road (please drive carefully and do not feed them). The adventure only continues after arriving at the entrance to our small and remote fishing village, with its exuberant nature and its amazing indigenous Changos culture.
What to see and do here:
- Visit the numerous beaches with their white sand and turquoise water, all in the vicinity of your cabin.
- Take a boat tours to Damas and Choros islands. These islands are part of the National Reserve Pingüino de Humboldt and the Choros-Damas Islands Marine Reserve. There you can observe dolphins, sea lions, Humbolt’s penguins, sea birds, and from November to March, whale watching is available.
- Go trekking in the dunes.
- Explore the Los Choros wetlands and the “Chango’s route” with a guided tour.
- Visit the beautiful neigboring villages of Los Choros and Chañaral de Aceituno.
Bicycle RentalRentals: 3 hours, 24 hours, 2 days or more.
(Includes: security lock, helmet, and repair kit).
SurfSurf boards, bodyboards and wetsuits rental.
Surf lessons for beginners (Includes surfboard and wetsuit).
Our coastline here includes the Marine Protected Area Choros-Damas, which ensures the underwater world of Punta de Choros is one of the most rich and biodiverse in Chile.
We offer diverse scuba diving experiences, with different levels of expertise:
- Discovery Scuba Diving
- Dive expeditions
- PADI dive courses